I want to share some exciting news about our grand opening at Neil Bowman Training – Blackrock
I will be opening a new modern clean and safe gym in Blackrock on June 7th in line with the government roadmap for reopening the country.
The new gym is 4 times the size of the old gym. I’ve also added racks, weights, Olympic bars, a boxing ring and assault bikes completed with a state of the art Vacuum Therapy studio.
I am also launching an app for booking training slots, nutritional information, access to pre-recorded workouts and other useful information, in addition I’ve developed summer programmes for youths and adults to help lose those Covid pounds.
Youths boxing plus strength and conditioning programmes – weekly (starting June 7th)
● Weight lifting: how and why to do it correctly
● Biometrics: how your body works and moves
● Goal setting: create progressive plans for 8 weeks and beyond
● Nutrition: advice to support your training
Adult beach body programme – 4 weeks (starting June 7th)
● Personalised training programme
● 4 week nutrition advice and food plan
● Up to 16 training sessions
● Weekly body composition monitoring
Covid safety measures
In order to keep all my clients safe the maximum number of people allowed to train at any one time is 12 in order to maintain correct social distance, and to keep you safe the following protocols are in place:
● Mandatory hand sanitisation and temperature check on arrival
● Individual training stations
● Equipment will not be shared
● Equipment will be sanitised before and after use
● But with the same great atmosphere
I’m really looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces in the new gym after this long and tough year that we’ve all gone through. Be sure to drop into the gym in Blackrock after the grand opening.
June 7th is fast approaching so book early to avoid missing out.